-
November 21st, 2004, 11:12 PM
#1
Inactive Member
My girls in their holiday outfits- click link and start at #23 in "My American Girls" album.
-
November 21st, 2004, 11:27 PM
#2
Inactive Member
I absolutely LOVE Liesl's Hanukkah dress--it's gorgeous! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Thanks for sharing the pics.
-
November 21st, 2004, 11:38 PM
#3
Inactive Member
The Hanukkah dress is an excellent choice. In fact, the whole Hanukkah outfit is well put together.
Taffy
-
November 21st, 2004, 11:42 PM
#4
Inactive Member
I agree. I like the Hannukah set. The taffetta dress is really cute too.
-
November 22nd, 2004, 01:29 AM
#5
Inactive Member
Cute pics! Thanks for sharing.
-
November 22nd, 2004, 01:53 AM
#6
courtneysunshine
Guest
Thanks for sharing the pictures. They all look adorable in their holiday dresses.
Kim [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
November 22nd, 2004, 01:54 AM
#7
Inactive Member
I like the tafetta dress best. It's very nice! Where'd you get it?
-
November 22nd, 2004, 03:42 AM
#8
Inactive Member
I got the taffeta dress from P.J. on ebay. She does wonderful work.
-
November 22nd, 2004, 11:28 AM
#9
Inactive Member
Your girls look adorable in their holiday outfits.
-
November 23rd, 2004, 04:18 AM
#10
Inactive Member
Oooh, great pictures... I just love holiday photos! Thanks for sharing them.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks